To Anonymous

Ever heard of someone getting laid off and not being able to pay bills on time? Ever heard of having to use credit cards to buy groceries and gas because thats all you had? Whats with your unsympathetic attitude? Why are you participating in this with your attitude? Oh, maybe you are one of those collection people who drive all of us nuts.

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Whoa, what did I miss? Another post?
    Anonymous

• They never have...don't worry about silly people like that, they have no life they have to attack people on the internet.
    Anonymous

• You do know that hundreds of people post anon right? How very amusing that whatever "it" said got to you so much. LMAO. Maybe you need to take a computer break.
    Anonymous

• wow i missed something to what was it i want to know
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• lol
    Anonymous

• Auctually, they would have had to have the credit card prior to the job loss for it to have a balance to get behind on for the collection calls to start. so in your little OP scenerio, they would have been living above their means prior to any job loss or there would have been no credit card debt. NO SYMPATHY.
    Anonymous

• Anon 10:39 I have a credit card that I maintain for emergency purposes with no debt currently on it. It has a zero balance. However, if it came down to it, I would use it for groceries or whatever I needed to if I lost my job.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• lol
    Anonymous

• what about bouncing checks so you can get by,I've had to do that.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• What did I miss? Where is the original post?
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009