What do you think of women who harass other women on Cafemom?

Do you think they are sad? or do they have a right to call people names on their homepage?What would you do if this happened to you and CM had not stopped it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Unfortunately, CafeMom is no different from the *real* world. You'll find moms who have so little self esteem that they have to attack other moms. Or you'll find moms who are convinced that THEIR way is the best way to do things and if you're not doing it their way, it's right up there with child abuse.

Thankfully, just like in the *real* world, there are many, many wonderful women here on CafeMom. It's just the mouthy, rude ones that capture the attention.
    Anonymous

• I think those are just sad ppl who have nothing better to do with life than harrass and make others feel like crap. They should really get a life! Also you have to report it. CM can't read everyone's page everyday. There are 1000's if not more on here how could they do all of that. So you should report them.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i think they ignorant i posted a question a couple days ago and someone told me my boyfriend should be in jail cause we have a daughter and hes 20 and im 16 even tho in our state this is legal but yet this women still had the need to tell me i was a whore and my mom didnt do a good job at raising me bacause im a teen mom
    lovencasper5307

Answer by lovencasper5307 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• If you are afraid of something like this, remove that feature from your home page, don't accept friends and I always recommend never posting pics of your children or too much info about yourself.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It's internet life. I've made comments on 2 "women's" homepages because I felt it was the only way to talk AT them. After the words they said I had no interest in talking TO them.

Cafemom isn't our babysitter. This isn't the kiddie playground. It's not always duckies and bunnies. And thank God for that! Find your niche, realize someone's always gonna disagree with you and pick your battles. If someone crosses a line to actual threatening THEN get Cafemom Admin involved. Otherwise deal with it.

JMO of course.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• some people have nothing better to do i ignore the idiots lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I reported them but so far no action has been taken.And thank God it isn't all bunnies and stuff or I would freak out lol ty girls.
    Anonymous

• confront her
    wanttobehappy

Answer by wanttobehappy at 12:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have gotten ONE nasty note on my homepage , and when I asked for clarification never got anything back!

So you win some you lose some.

I do not post ANON and never would (unless it was to how many Cadbury Orange Chocolate Eggs can be eaten at one sitting......because my answer is too horrifyingly embarrassing for words).
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 12:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Depends on what you think is harrassment. Many feel they are being harrassed or bashed when someone simply expresses an opinion different than their own. Others are actually harrassed and followed around by stalkers. I think some are mentally unstable. Some are probably bored. My identity was stolen online and I was stalked. It sucked but I did not let the person win and have moved on.
    Anonymous