6 month old

my daughter is already wearing 12 month old clothing is this normal for a 6 month old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is for mine.

My youngest actually wore 18 month clothes at 6months.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Depends, is it the size or the length that she is needing? My 7 month old wears 12 month, but its because everything else is too short for her. But they are so baggy on her!! :(
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• my son has always worn a size bigger than he should. When my brother was 6mos. he was wearing 24mos.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• my son is ten months and already in 18 month cloths. if theres one thing i noticed, is all the sizes seem to be different depending on the brand! so i dont tend to even pay attention to the size anymore, i just look at it to determine if it will fit or not.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 1:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• every child grows differently. My daughter is also 6 months and can fit into some 12 month clothes but is really wearing 6-9 and 9-12 clothes. It all depends on how long and wide your child is LOL.. but its completely normal for a child to have a growth spurt and end up in 12 month clothes long before reaching 9 months old!! My mom always told me when I was buying baby clothes to buy clothes that were 2x her age.. so at 6 months she was expecting her to be in 12 month clothes!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2009