can you freakin believe this?

okay so we have eighty dollars in cash right now nothing in either of our accounts and the cable company wants ninty dollars by monday or they are shutting off the tv and internet. i have been sick trying to figure out how we are going to pay that beings that hubby doesn't get paid again til the 20th. well i was cleaning out my purse and realized i had his bank card so just out of curiousity i called it. that jack ass has almost two hundred dollars in there and was trying to hide it from me. should i be upset or am i over reaacting? i mean i don't spend money unless i have to so why wouldn't he tell me? and why wouldn't he just say take the money out of my account and go pay the cable instead of letting me go through this?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL what the hell?? You spent $3?! what is wrong with you?! Tell him the bank charged you $3 to find out how much money was in his account!!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Jodi, go pay the bill! LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well what the hell i don't hide shit from him. and my daughter is in the middle of doin her senior paper she needs the internet and he knows that. what an ass.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Maybe he was going to but forgot? Does he just sit there when you ask him for some sugg.? Why dont you be just as sneaky and ask him if he has any in his account? Or if you want to a bitch about it than just pay it off his card! No i dont think you are over reacting, i would be beating my hubby down for something like this... We have a account sep. and one together so i know what you are going through..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• first go pay the bill. then rip him a new one for hiding money you need to pay bills. then cut off the cable. If you have no money in your account and your bill is late because you cant pay it then you dont need it. Think of what that money could have been used for.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i would go pay it and then ask him if he has any money to pay it lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Edit to add-- If you do pay it then tell him right after. The same thing happened to me once and we both ended up paying the same bill.
    sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• omg pay it lol. Then I would go buy something for myself too!! What a jack.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yeah,get that bill paid,and take a little extra for pain and suffering.JK but I would let him know that was not right of him holding out,especially when it comes to the bills. Good Luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well in a way its messed up but maybe if he would not had hide that money from you it would no longer be there but he should of told you cause you were stressing out so i can see both points
    LOVE88

Answer by LOVE88 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2009