i hope im still preggo,can u please help if u can..if it ever happen 2 u..

well i have an irregular period and oct. i came on on the 16th n when nov. 16th came i didn't come on so i took 2 ept's and it said i was 3 days later i came on my period.. it was light and my belly wasn't hurting at all..but about 2 to 3 days later i took 2 walgreens brand test ( i though it was ept,i was rushing!!) 2 of them and it said i wasn't but i still feel like im..do you think i had a missy.. or i can still be preggo?? i hope i am i really wanted my baby but it's kinda hard for me to go to the dr. because of school and all but please give me some advice if you can..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no im in college with my own house in all,i don't no what type of girls be writing things on here??
    Anonymous

• I hope you're not in high school still and trying!!!! You need to go to the doctor
    Anonymous