something good about him??

No one has the perfect relationship. We all argue at one point or another or get on each others nerves or do things our spouse doesnt like. It seems the bad outweighs the good but in reality it just stands out in our minds that way. It takes 3 good to outweigh 1 bad for the average person. We naturally only hear the bad. So my question to you is what GOOD can you say about your husbands? Try and remember these things next time you argue or he does something that upsets you. The thing that stands out in my mind most about my husband is his patience. He will do whatever makes me happy. He has NEVER once raised his voice at me. He makes me feel equal in our relationship. I could go on and on.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 1:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In 7 years I could count on one hand the number of times my husband has sent me flowers. What he does instead means so much more. He cares for me as in he takes care of me so that I can take care of our family. Two years ago I got the flu. I was unable to work for over a week and could barely move. I remember being in so much pain and I remember my husband taking off work on a Thursday afternoon. He came home, ran me a hot bath and I kid you not, he bathed me. He washed my hair, he shaved my legs and when it was done he dried me off and put me to bed. While I was sleeping he cleaned the house, picked up our son from school and made dinner. He was my angel that day. I will never forget it.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My husband always makes me laugh. He always knows how to get a smile on my face if I'm upset, angry, or just in a mood.
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 1:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I am with you on that completely. My SO has never raised his voice at me as well. We've been together for 7 months. We've had disagreements, but he has never made me so angry I want to scream or cry. I truly value this. We "talk" it out with each other. The other things I love about him is he is very reliable. When he says he is going to do something, he does it! He is also very patient. He is very kind hearted and generous. I am lucky to have him.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I dont really have any complaints about mine other then he tends to be lazy LOL and sometimes he can be selfish or forgetful would be the better word.
    He is kind, stable, loving, patient, handsome, has beautiful eyes, is a wonderful father, best friend, and just everything I can ever ask for.

Answer by gemgem at 1:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My husband always makes sure that I take care of myself and much as he takes care of me. As a mom I am always loosing track of myself as I am always caring for the children, house or him. He makes sure I get out or just have time by myself, whether it be to scrapbook, get a massage, taking the kids out so I can be at home alone or just go and do something I want to do. He knows me well enough to know when I really need it.
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The best thing about my SO is that he could have walked when I was raped a month after we met/started going out and he didn't. He has been "dad" to my 3 kids and does try to better himself for us.....most of the time! :O.o
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• *gets up and goes to work everyday to support our family
    *Loves me
    *Always can put a smile on my face
    *He is a gread dad and step dad
    *He would give the moon if I wanted him to
    *He has never raised his voice/ hand towards me in 8 years
    *He would go to the ends of the Earth for any of our 3 kids
    *Kind Hearted
    *Reliable/ Loving/ Sweet
    I guess there is no ends to why I love him and all the good he has done for our family! He is a great man! Even when we disagree, I still love him!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Ryan always makes sure that I have what I need. He has put his career on hold so that I can go to school, when really I know that he would love to go back as well. (When I finally finish nursing school he will be able to!)

He is honest with me, and tells me if I am being an idiot...but we never fight (anymore). Not since we found out i was pregnant. We talk about things, and that means the world to me. He has learned that I can be pissed and not talking to him one minute, and cuddling on the couch with him the next, so he ignores me when I am mad, and lets me do my own thing.

He is a wonderful family man, and will always do whatever he can to take care of Kaylee and I. I am so grateful that I have found a MAN who will do this for me...many of my ex's would not have stepped up to the plate if they had gone through some of the stuff that we have.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My husband is kind, sweet and sexy. He is a good provider and a wonderful father. I rarely complain about him on here. I love him too much to bash him in a public forum like this.
    momtoonecuteboy

Answer by momtoonecuteboy at 1:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Remember that song by Dido that came out a few years back called: "I Just Want to Thank You" and it's all about how her day is going totally crappy and then he calls.... and suddenly everything's ok...

That's how my SO used to be. I remember my assistant telling me that she could always tell when I was on the phone with him because my whole demeanor would change, and she would almost blush just watching me talk to him, I guess.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009