I am learning photography ,tryin to start it into a business is there any others who i can call to ask questions of? michele

I have been studying for the pass three years and became serious this year after going to a confrence last year, and buying the canon 40d camera this year and i really enjoy this camera

Asked by photography285 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• There are some groups at cafe mom for photography. they can be a great resource...check em out.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My SIL's profile is Babylove......try to reach her cause she's a photographer and she'd be able to help!!

Answer by love_my_boys at 12:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• If you are on Cafe Mom, visit my site and check out the groups I have joined! They are awesome and helpful! And you can ask away anytime! You can check out my website at

Answer by Caroline1380 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2008