Hormonal Moms???

Does anyone notice that sometimes when moms asnwer a question on here it is really rude? LOL.. sometimes i figure they must be pregnant and their hormones are just raging like crazy.. haha does anyone else notice and agree??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nope dont agree at all. I think it's the question's themselves that get the women here all in a rage. I"m not preggo,  been done withthat for 20 years now.  So it has to be the question.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I do notice that, but I try not to take it too seriously. You can't really sense tone when you are reading someones words, like you would be able to if you heard them. They may come across as rude but are not trying to be at all. I have been accussed of this so many times when I was trying my hardest to be a total sweetheart. lol. I have even had this problem in person because of my voice, it's tone is slightly deeper so people think i'm being rude when I'm really not. :-)
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 7:53 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i agree a litle bit. sometimes you can tell when they are just flat out being rude. other times you take it that way and its noy really that. and yea vbruno i agree that soemtimes the question is stupid, but other times... i think the person who answers is just frustrated lol...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• ive noticed myself on other site acting a bit hormonal. lol. its messed up when u reconize yourself acting not like yourself. its to be ecpected though,a site filled with hormonal women kinda funny if you rhink about it
    cncplus1

Answer by cncplus1 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• We are WOMEN! LOL By nature we are opinionated and we are strong willed. When we feel something is right, we stand by our values. I dont think it is hormonal at all. We often speak our minds. And that's okay.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 1:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2008