How do I tell when I ovulate?

OK, I know that's a pretty basic question, but hey, gotta learn sometime right? LOL We are ttc and my fertile days this month (according to the online calculator!) were the 2nd through the 6th. THOSE were some fun days! LOL But how do I know for sure without just "guess-timating?" And how many days post-ovulation does implantation occur? JW! Thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Try charting your temperature. (www.fertilityfriend.com is a great website.) It doesn't do much to tell you when you're going to ovulate (you can chart cervical mucus or use ovulation predictor kits for that), but it will tell you for sure when you have ovulated so you know when you can stop trying and when you can reliably take a pregnancy test. And implantation usually occurs 7-10 days after ovulation.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I bought the ovulation sticks last month and this month I got a monitor. It helps determine exactly!
    jenh33081

Answer by jenh33081 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Buy the ovulation sticks. Takes the guess work out of it.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2009