can you give me some advice please??

well i have an irregular period and oct. i came on on the 16th n when nov. 16th came i didn't come on so i took 2 ept's and it said i was 3 days later i came on my period.. it was light and my belly wasn't hurting at all..but about 2 to 3 days later i took 2 walgreens brand test ( i though it was ept,i was rushing!!) 2 of them and it said i wasn't but i still feel like im..do you think i had a missy.. or i can still be preggo?? i hope i am i really wanted my baby but it's kinda hard for me to go to the dr. because of school and all but please give me some advice if you can..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Please go to the doctor. If it was your child that was sick would you say im to busy to take you to the doctor. You are never to busy to go to the doctor. Dont take this the wrong way but if you are to busy to go the dr then i think you are to busy to be trying to get preggers and be pregnant. you have to go the dr once a month and then twice a month all the way up to once a week or more depending on if you have any problems with the pregnancy.
    KortniLeeana

Answer by KortniLeeana at 8:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Go to the doctor!!!! There's no way that we can tell you if you are pregnant or not
    Anonymous

• I was pregnant in college and working and I still managed to get to the doctor. It's not difficult. You have to do what is necessary
    Anonymous

• I agree with the last 2 posts...
    Anonymous