I have a friend who like to strech the truth sometime... but today she told me she went fot her yearly exam. And the doctor told her she was well groomed &Very clean down there" I didnt question her B/c, I know her. But Im sure a nurse was there too and that would be sexual harrassment. But if she is lying she seemed "happy about it" what do u thnk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow I think you think too much about what your friend does and says>...
    Anonymous

• Professional Doctors do not speak that way. She is making it up.
    Anonymous

• Shes lying.. shes happy because she beleaves herself! Thats just grose to even say a doctor said something like that... ewww
    Anonymous

• id say not to wrry about it cuz drs arent going to speak that way to a patient.
    Anonymous

• No i dont think too much of what she says. I know shes lying... a doctor cant talk to a patient like that. But i didnt question her only cause i didnt wanna embarrass her. Ya know. I swear no matter what question a person ask. SOme jerk always has to bash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know shes making it up but Why? Sounds so stupid.......
    Anonymous

• lol yep is gross but she has no tact....
    Anonymous

• Well, in high school, my friends gyn told her that she "had a very beautiful vagina." I know she wasn't lying because a.) she's not that type of person and b.) she was creeped out by it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• lol I would of been too. I havent had any exp like that. Thank God! Id be outta there so fast.
    Anonymous

• my OB told me mine was very deep. it'll be said and it's wwhatever. he's probably commenting on it because he's seen lots of things come through there. i would be uncomfortable at the comment but wouldn't have thought twice about it and be glad he's not talking about me lol
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• idk, my ob is wonderful, usually SHE is very professional but she did comment onmy tan legs last summer, asking if it was a real tan or spray or a bed tan... that it looked great and she was jealous... that i wasnt supposed to tell she said that but she was just being honest. i did have a rocking tan, docs are real people who say weird stuff sometimes.... idk what to think about your post other than being friends with someone you have to question isnt worth it in the end. also my friend in high school was taken to her moms ob, and the ob told her in front of her mom that my friends' grooming downstairs indicated that she was sexually active... she wasnt she just thought the hair was gross but anyways....
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2009