Serious Menstral Pain!

I have been having serious menstral cramping for years but they have gotten even worse since I had a D & C after I had a misscariage in January.I have also in the last 2 years had abnormal pap tests....I have gone to have more tests done and the dr tells me everything is fine;( doing testing for the HPV virus).....what do I need to do to make the cramping and bleeding stop from killing me every month?

cjs702006

Asked by cjs702006 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Health

• This is a pain just during your period? Are you on birth control? If not you may want to get on it. Birth control will alleviate that pain. Otherwise, you may have a cyst on your ovary.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• This pain only happens when I'm on my period, and a few days before I get real crampy but its not painful like this until it actualy starts.
    I'm not on B.C.....my doctor says because of my age;(I'm almost 38), and because of other issues, he doesn't think its a good idea.
    Its gotten so bad, I'm concidering telling my doctor to just take everything out....I don't plan on having anymore kids since the miscarriage this year.
    cjs702006

Answer by cjs702006 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2008