How would you feel?your pregnant, the next day your not?

i got a call from the doctor tuesday and told me i was pregnant! well i called back 4 times- spoke with 4 different nurses- and they ALL told me i was pregnant. than they called and told me im not today. i was excited and now im so hurt. i cant even explain how im feeling- not to mention everyones gonna think i was lying about the whole thing.... how would you feel? what would you do?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 2:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How did they mix that up?
    Anonymous

• Are you miscarrying?
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• How old is your other child? Maybe your HCG levels were still elevated from the last baby.
    Anonymous

• i have to ask the same thing how do they mix tht up? have you taken a home test? Id say get a second opion just in case. sounds wierd to me.
    Anonymous

• why did you call back 4 times and speak to 4 different nurses? were you not sure they were right? just curious why the 4 phone calls, other than maybe you knew deep down that you really weren't. i'd be upset, sure. but it's odd about the 4 phone calls. why don't you take your own test, or call and speak to your doctor personally. goodluck.
    Anonymous

• this kinda happened to me I was pregnant for two days but then had a miscarriage so I can understand how you feel getting that glimmer of hope then poof its gone..I felt numb, adn slighted like why couldnt I have just not known anyway its hard but keep you're head up it will happen for you
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I had the same thing happen in Sept..
    I found out in late Aug i was a few weeks pregnant ( bloodwork at the doc ), not even 2 weeks later in mid sept, i bled for 5 days, i called tele health and they told me to watch for tissue in my blood, none passed, so it was like a normal period, i went for bloodwork afterwards and i wasnt pregnant anymore it's numbing and crazy you feel so alone.. but now I'm pregnant again I found out in mid Nov, and by then i was already almost 12 wks along, im currently almost 17 weeks. I sometimes wonder if i ever even miscarried at all and if this baby is older than i think.
    I found out not long ago i was o-, would that have any impact on blood work coming back negative the last time after i bled? ?
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 9:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i called 4 times because ppl make mistakes... and i wanted to know for CERTAIN that i was before i told my family.....well look what happened still- the one thing i was trying to aviod...
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 1:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2009