Shower question

I'm expecting my 2nd child and my coworkers are having a shower for me. I have a son and am pregnant with a girl this time. I feel weird having another shower but people say it's common. Should I register for gifts? I don't need the big items. I still have them from my first pregnancy. Would it be tacky?

blainesmommy03

Asked by blainesmommy03 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no you are having a girl this time so you would want to have girl things
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• it seems to be the thing now days i to felt weird about letting a friend through me a shower since i already had one child and am having yet anohter boy. But it was 7 years ago i had my first so i asked and most people say its completly ok. plus your having a girl this time so you will need new clothes and blankets and stuff. id say its ok to register for some gifts that you might want.
    Anonymous

• this is my 3rd child and my 3rd baby shower. why would it be weird to have more than one? you need girl things which you obviously dont have becuase you have a boy. so yes, i would register and i myself are registered. they say you should buy a new carseat for each baby you have so i would tell people you need one!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009