♔ Pain?

♔ I have this pain in my lower back on my left side; its not constant or very painful but its like my nerve is pinched or something; its very uncomfortable; it seems it strikes wen i get up and down or stretch; or even wen i adjust.... do u think its a ciatic nerve thing or watever? and i heard once u have that it doesnt go away until after you give birth? or do u think it could be the baby? im 27 weeks...♔

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I can tell you with almost absolute certainty that it's your sciatic nerve! I'm 26 weeks and mine hurts almost everyday. Sometimes it totally deabilitating! I'm sorry, I feel your pain.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• â™” does it go away or stay until u give birth??.... lol atleast someone relates....â™”
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• sounds like your sciatic nerve i feel your pain im 25weeks and going through the same thing. if your lucky baby will move and that will help. Mine doesnt hurt every day thank god but every once in a while when baby moves and sits there it hurts like Hell.
    Anonymous

• â™” Yeh mine has been an everyday thing for the past like 3 days....â™”
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm on my fourth baby and I started feeling it with my first baby around 15 weeks or so and its HORRIBLE sometimes it hurts so bad in later pregnancy you cannot move!!! I have a bone chip in my lower back but yes its all connected with your sciatic nerve and yep the only thing that will cure it is delivering your baby!!!! its immediately like AHHHHHHHHHHH.... but sometimes mine gets a little ouchy again when im about to start each month but month but nothing at all like when I'm pregnant!!!

scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• â™” Thnks ladies.. nice to know i have to deal with this until my baby girl is born! lol....â™”

â™” Us women go through alot... when is it the mans turn?? ciatic nerves; morning sickness; periods;breast pain; weight gain.... the only thing men have to worry about is getting kicked in the balls basically... and of course satisfying us women :] â™”
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would suggest that you see a chiropractor. It can help so much!!! I see one every other week.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The sciatic nerve is a pain that will happen occassionally. It will come and go. It will most likely go away with the pregnancy, and actually may be gone in an hour or tomorrow! It has a habit of showing up during pregnancy and it may be because of the baby's positioning. Good luck.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 4:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009