I havent been able to reach my climax in over a month and I thought it was just because I was pregant. Well she will be a month July 19th and I havent had any luck yet. Will I ever be able to rach it again?

When my husband and I tried to make love about 2 weeks ago, I wasnt able to reach my climax and I havent been able to before she was born either. I am concerned that I may never be able to again. Is there something I can do so I can reach it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in About CafeMom

• It took me 6 weeks to have sex, the penetration was very painful. I felt I was a virgin again. Remember your homones r going crazy, be patient and your husband needs to be patient as well. I don't know about you but all I could think was about the baby, it's like u want to have sex but your brain's worried about the baby, plus u r exhausted. Try doing it right after she goes to sleep cause u know she won't b a problem and u can relaxe.
    papai

Answer by papai at 10:46 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Use a vibrator to get your started....lol....it'll work....
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 11:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Most doctors and books on pregnancy say you should not even have sex this soon after having a baby. Your doctor should have told you this. You still have a lot of damage from child birth (even if it was a c-section) and sex could further damage you. Visit your OB-GYN and make sure everything is okay. Then wait a few weeks and I suggest investing in KY-Jelly for the next few months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2008