♔ Feelings on thiss? ♔

♔ Just a fun question ♔

♔Do you feel as though men should atleast have to go through ONE pregnancy or even a PERIOD in life?? ha; doesnt it seem us women go through alot and men just complain about it; making remarks like its that time of the month for her; or blaming everything on our pregnancy hormones lol..... how are your feelings on this dilema? i think men should have to buy a women a present for every month she is pregnant; followed by a foot massage... lol...♔

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i wish men could go through it then they would know what its like
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Don't know about the present every month while pregnant, but a foot message weekly would be nice. OMG I could only imagine men with their period....for get about it....They could not handle it...we all know what babies most of them are when they get sick..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• that is so true Dannee
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• laughingYES!!!!!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• â™” lol yeh i culdnt imagine my boyfriend having to change a tampon or deal with a period for even A DAY let alone a couple....â™”
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yes i wish men could then maybe they would no what we are going throw and could see how much we have to deal with.. GOOD IDEA
    pooh1980

Answer by pooh1980 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i dont think so i would be really upset to not get to go through the pregnancy part of having a child now if there was anyway for my to have the pregnancy and him to go through the delier that would be great lol
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Nah, because I like to live it up a little...let them think it's waaaaay worse than it is. I don't wanna let him in on that little secret. I enjoy the sympathy. And the excuses!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009