♔ Feelings on thiss? ♔

♔ Just a fun question ♔

♔Do you feel as though men should atleast have to go through ONE pregnancy or even a PERIOD in life?? ha; doesnt it seem us women go through alot and men just complain about it; making remarks like its that time of the month for her; or blaming everything on our pregnancy hormones lol..... how are your feelings on this dilema? i think men should have to buy a women a present for every month she is pregnant; followed by a foot massage... lol...♔

Asked by kwiseman19 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• i wish men could go through it then they would know what its like

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Don't know about the present every month while pregnant, but a foot message weekly would be nice. OMG I could only imagine men with their period....for get about it....They could not handle it...we all know what babies most of them are when they get sick..

Answer by Dannee at 2:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• that is so true Dannee

Answer by wendy232425 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• laughingYES!!!!!

Answer by pupmom at 2:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• â™” lol yeh i culdnt imagine my boyfriend having to change a tampon or deal with a period for even A DAY let alone a couple....â™”

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yes i wish men could then maybe they would no what we are going throw and could see how much we have to deal with.. GOOD IDEA

Answer by pooh1980 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i dont think so i would be really upset to not get to go through the pregnancy part of having a child now if there was anyway for my to have the pregnancy and him to go through the delier that would be great lol

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Nah, because I like to live it up a little...let them think it's waaaaay worse than it is. I don't wanna let him in on that little secret. I enjoy the sympathy. And the excuses!

Answer by munch12502 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009