what the hell why i was like this??

last night i would get really nauseas and felt like throwing up when i would lay on my back or like half back half side...( yeah i obviously didnt sleep well last night lol)
also, it seems like in the middle of the night is when my stomach gets the HARDEST constantly. its hard to even move in the night time to switch positions etc... :( any input or anything about these two issues?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The nausea sounds like the heartburn I would get... not sure though, since I didn't feel it :)
    you are 34 weeks? Sorry I can't remember. I know that my baby rolls up to the very front of my womb when I am lying down and she pushes her little butt out, which causes really hard spots. You have been having pre-term labor right? So you know if it is contractions or not.... I am not sure, but I hope someone has some good input for you. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• im 35 weeks
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The only other thing I can think is the hardness could be braxton hicks. sorry I am not much help.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• When you're trying to sleep is usually when baby wakes up, so your little one is probably pushing on your, trying to get you moving. S/he's running out of room in there and can't kick as well, so pressure is about all you can feel strongly. When you're up and moving about baby is rocked to sleep, but when you're resting, baby gets bored!

Just a little while longer, Mama!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009