• In the Spotlight:

Do you treat your husband

as nicely and sweetly as you do your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Alot of times im nicer to him he isnt sassing me or making a huge mess or whatever.... plus i see him alot less so he has less time to get on my nerves!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No I treat him like an adult with respect and love.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• not lately, we argue all the time i don't even want to see him most days.
    Anonymous

• no at all, lol. i'm just starting to appreicate my husband a lil bit more now...than i ever did before. my husband is army and he was in iraq our first year of marriage so when he came home, it was hell on earth until the summer of last year when we almost got a divorce because i would curse him out so bad. but my husband is from jersey and i'm a southern girl so we come from two different background emotion wise. he shows none where i show alot. so if we have a disagreement instead of talking it out with me, he would rather ignore me and such....needless to say it's changed alot since we agreed to work on our marriage.
    Anonymous

• I treat him like an adult and I treat my kids like they are kids I'm not overly scarin in my talk to them I'm nice but matter of fact and to the point I treat them both with respect and love Iplay with them more because playing with them is more fun they aren't trying to feel me up the whole no hidden agenda with my children
    lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 3:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• wait your nice and sweet to your kids? lmao j/k i think i treat them the same
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• my SO says i treat him like a piece of shit. i think he is just jealous of our baby cause he is the love of my life.
    Anonymous

• im nicer to him ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm not nice to any of them.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009