Has anyone used Colic Calm drops? Does it work as good as the site claims?

Mimi1017

Asked by Mimi1017 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use wellements Colic Calm and it works fantastic for my daughter. She is well beyond colic age now but I still use it for gas, teething and blessedly - HICCUPS! :) Each baby is different though so what may work for my little one may not work as well for yours. I would certainly give it a try!
    soulwish

Answer by soulwish at 3:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Thank you I will give it a try. My daughter is not colicky but since I feed her breastmilk, sometimes what I eat could give her gas, and I was giving her Mylicon after her night feedings, but after the recall they had in October, there's no way I'm taking my chances with that product anymore. Thanks for your feedback!
    Mimi1017

Answer by Mimi1017 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• YES!!! Used it for my babes gassy tummy ... worked like magic!
    jennie829

Answer by jennie829 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2009