What's your favorite Food Network show?

I would have to say I enjoy watching Iron Chef and Iron Chef America, and Next Food Network Star.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• ICA baby =o]

And Food Detectives and Unwrapped, when they're on. I could leave Food Network on all day and be content lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Next Foodnetwork Star, Ultimate Recipe Showdown, Paula's Home Cooking and Semi-Homade. I like almost all the shows, but those 4 are my faves.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The cake show.. I forgot what its called, but they make some nice cakes.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 3:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I agree with caitxrawks! I fall asleep to FN every night! I love it. I also love Good Eats, and Ace of Cakes!
    Caribear0630

Answer by Caribear0630 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Ace of Cakes and I like the Food Challenges.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I don't have food network anymore since I don't have cable but I used to LOVE anything with Alton Brown and that show that Mark Summers hosted that taught you about where and how foods were made. :) Oh I miss the Food Network :(
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Good Eats. That guy is really nutty and dorky, but you can't stop watching and you actually learn stuff that doesn't seem impossible to imitate at home.

I don't have cable anymore, but I found a Facebook app that has some of the episodes and considering how much I hang out there over Food Network, I'm happy. LOL
    redlily08

Answer by redlily08 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My favs are The Rach (Rachel Ray), Paula Deen, Tyler Florence, and I loved Jamie Oliver when he was on. Emeril live is always entertaining.
    PrincessDi106

Answer by PrincessDi106 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009