no cigs in arizona!

i dont smoke anymore, but in aug cigarettes will be ILLEGAL in arizona. YES illegal. only "fire proof" cigarettes will be sold here...

what do you think about this?
i agree that it is a hazard to people and people shouldnt smoke in certain places etc etc... i understand that but what do you think about them BANNING cigarettes ALL TOGETHER across the state of arizona??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• that rocks
    Anonymous

• yeah!!!! I am so glad :D
    Anonymous

• well, smokers will just switch over to those self extinguishing cigs then either that or smuggle the illegal kind in.

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• they can ban cigarettes that do not cause accidents during driving etc but they keep alcohol. why dont they make it where they ONLY sell non alcoholic beer? still can get the taste....
    Anonymous

• what the hell is a fire proof cigarette?
    Anonymous

• i dont know i didnt get it either... LOL
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Ridiculous. What's next? Are they going to ban fried food because it's "bad for you", too? Give me a break. Yeah, cigarettes are bad and nasty, but they don't impair someone's ability to drive/work machinery/live their life. I can see banning it in public places....but banning it period? Whatever happened to freedom?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I guess I can understand banning cigarettes while DRIVING especially in the southwestern states where we're prone to brush fires. But they're going to have a hell of a time trying to enforce banning them all together!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I wonder if cigarette companies are going to ask for a bailout.
    I hate smoking in public places. Dude, I just wanna breathe without inhaling yer smoke!! :)
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 3:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Don't ban them just make those who smoke and eat junk pay more for insurance so those of us who are healthy can pay less. People can do what they like they should be the ones footing the bill for the consequences of their actions.

Anonymous