Obama or Bush?

For those of you that didn't want Obama to be elected, would you prefer Bush to have stayed in office?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• hell no, neither!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love Bush and I wish he could be our president forever. I deff don't think Obama should be president. That was the saddest day in history when he won.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 3:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i didnt vote because im not allowed to in the U.S.A.

but i would sell my soul before i would vote for Bush. There is a reason why so many people call Bush the 2nd Hitler. And i do not support and i do not agree with anything this man says and/or does.

Yay for Obama :D
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• That is like asking if I prefer to be kicked in the balls.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No, his term is up and he isn't eligible for another term. But, if we were going off of fantasy, I would love if Ronald Reagan was resurrected and cloned. I would vote for an RR clone.

Anonymous

• lol anonymous 309 but seriously anyone that still would want bush after the last eight years should really have their head examined. Were you sleeping or something, or maybe you have been living in a cave open your eyes he is goin down as the worst pres in our history, hello
    Anonymous

• Ummm, no I wasn't sleeping. I don't live in a cave, unless you consider my two story brick house a cave, if so I guess I do. Simply put, I didn't like either choice in the original question, so I chose someone that I felt could acutally help fix this mess we find ourselves in today. Sorry, I thought this was a fantasy question. I am not a huge fan of Bush, he spends like a Dem.
    Anonymous

• I love bush but we are ready for Obama.He has very simple ideas that are exactly what this country needs.
    laranadtony

Answer by laranadtony at 3:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Bush is not that bad actually.
    Anonymous

• I would rather wade through raw sewage with open sores than deal with another Bush term. I am willing to give Obama a chance and if he f----s up, then I shall have the same wish in 4 years.
    Anonymous