is it a sign?

when you start to get nauseas and sick and crampy and have diarrhea and aches and pains towards the end of your pregnancy is it a sign that your body is getting ready for labor whether labor be a few weeks or a few days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say that it is a sign that your baby is moving into position to be ready to be born. It could be two days to weeks depending on how far along you are or if you are dilated or effaced. I went to the doc today and he said I was 2 cen and 80% effaced and still could go another four weeks before I had the baby!!!
    JustUsTwo

Answer by JustUsTwo at 3:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Unfortunately with the time of year you could also have a virus. If it's not that then probably yes your body getting ready. Those are common pre-labor symptoms.

My symptoms always coincided with loosing my mucus plug and then bam labor would start...but for some women it could be weeks. Sorry I don't have a concrete time line.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 3:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009