Do you think I'm crazy?

I like being a homemaker. I don't work. Not yet anyway. My sons are 11 and 8. I really don't have to work now. My husband doesn't pressure me either. We do o.k. If you're like me and a friend you worked with keeps asking you, When are you going back to work? What would you say? Some people think Homemakers are lazy. I'm not. Why go and work if I don't have to right now. I mean schools aren't even hiring right now. And to get a regular job who'll watch my children when they have their time off and I would have to work? I have knowone. I don't judge other women. I admire women who work and are moms because they do a lot.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 3:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Thank you for all of your answers and support. It's nice to know there are nice people to vent to. Thanks again.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009