Do you kiss anyone besides your DH/SO on the lips?

Like family members, close friends, children, etc.? I only kiss my husband on the lips. I think it's a little too personal to kiss anyone else that way. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I kiss my baby on the lips.
    Anonymous

• I kiss my daughter on the lips....love her too much!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm more kissy than some. I kiss my kids, my mom, my good friends on the lips.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I ony kiss my kid on the cheek.
    Anonymous

• i kiss my daughter on the lips of course. she loves to kiss her mommy. and i kiss my mom and dad on the lips. i love my family and when i go over there i welcome them with a kiss. thats my way of saying: "I love you"...

i dont think there is anything wrong with it :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm with riotgrrl.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• my baby
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I use to kiss my kids on the lips but then they thought it was ok to do it in school. This caused many problems.
    Anonymous

• No I don't kiss anyone besides my husband on the lips. God only knows where we put them on each other! LMAO I don't even let my kids drink or eat of of me. I want to teach them that it's NASTY!Talk about spreading germs! Do you know the mouth is the dirtiest part of the human body? Poor kids!

Anonymous

• I kiss my husband and my son on the lips, but i get and give kisses on the cheek to my family but that's cause we are hispanic and that's just tradition
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 3:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009