What is the hardest thing you have ever done?

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get my feet, myself and my daughter off the ground after her father left us...
    and thanks to him....I am much stronger today!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• see my mother and my brother die.
    Anonymous

• Leaving my exhusband. I loved him so much but I knew I had to get out of that situation. It broke my heart. I still know it was the right choice and I'm glad I did it, but it was definitely the hardest thing I've ever done.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I've done some hard things in my life. Air Force basic training. A Master's degree. Watched my dad die of cancer. Start over again after divorce.
    But I think parenthood has been the hardest thing for me. I love it, and love my children. But trying to do a good job at it is probably the most difficult thing I've done in my nearly 37 years.
    boystimes2

Answer by boystimes2 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Make a family decision to take my grandma off the ventilator
    Anonymous

• I gave my first born up for adoption. That was emotionally the hardest thing I ever had to do. It is an open adoption, but it took years for me to heal.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• boot camp was very hard for me because i have asthma and was very out of shape so passing my basic training was very hard for me i could barely pass my physical test but when i did i felt so good about myself it really boosted my confidence
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Getting out of the Air Force. It was my career, i loved it, loved the people i worked with and although i didnt agree with everything. i still enjoyed it. but i got out cause they gave my husband orders to go to another base and told me i couldn't go and i was 8 months pregnant.
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 3:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i had to tell my new husband i had an std that i never knew about. they don't test for std when they do blood work on you when your pregnant. so i thought i was clear cause i thought they did. i was wrong. it was harder for me to accept that then it was for him.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 3:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 by: Anonymous
    i had to tell my new husband i had an std that i never knew about. they don't test for std when they do blood work on you when your pregnant. so i thought i was clear cause i thought they did. i was wrong. it was harder for me to accept that then it was for him.

They give you a pa smear when you are pregnant to test for STDS
    mommyjof2

Answer by mommyjof2 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2009