If you could be....

If you could be any historical figure or celebrity for a day, who would you be and why?

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• pres obama and say no to all bail outs, instead give the money to Americans they will boost the economy.
    Anonymous

• angelina joilie because i think she hot and i would love to look that good for a day and being with brad pitt makes it even better
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Einstein. Because it would be incredible to be that smart, and that visionary about the way the universe works.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• bill gates he has the most money or the queen of england or princess dianna
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oprah cuz she's hella rich, I would do so much more with her money. Then I'd put a little bit in an account for me as an investment
    Anonymous

• Miranda Kerr...because she's dating Orlando Bloom, and he's my favorite actor *winkwink* hehehe.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Rosa Parks or Sojourner Truth
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I've always wanted to meet Abraham Lincoln, but I've never thought about being him. Still I wish I could meet him. (Maybe in heaven.)
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't want to be any of my idols, I would want to meet them so I would have to say...

Muhammad Ali. I thought of the person who could be my polar offosite and I came up with ALI because he is so different from me. He came from a different background in a different time and place. He is stong where I am not. And he is probably weak in some of the ways where I am strong. Who could you learn more from than someone who is completely different than you are?
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 5:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• *opposite
    casperskitty