Where can I find magnetic door locks for cabinets?

We have hard wood cabinets that we can't attach a baby proof latch to because the nail simply won't go in. I've heard that there are magnetic ones. We definately need to lock up the kitchen and bathroom cabinets...HELP!

babyjakesmama

Asked by babyjakesmama at 3:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• check amazon. com they usually have pretty good prices but its best to just look around online and look for online coupons that's save you some money. and on top of that check the reviews no point in spending money if they suck. but i've heard they are really good. they are called tot Loks
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 3:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I found them at Home Depot.
    MamaMomo

Answer by MamaMomo at 4:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hi! I'm a childcare provider(20+yrs) and we bought the Totlocks at both Home Depot and Rev-A-Lock at Menards. They are both the same thing. We have had them on the cabinet doors since I first opened and haven't had one fail yet. They have an option where you can leave them unlocked incase you ever find that you do not need to lock your cabinet doors or maybe move and the new owners don't want locking doors. It cost us approximately $45 to do all the lower cabinets in the kitchen (we have 6) but the safety issue was more important than cost. Hope this helps.
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 4:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• target, my friend just bought a bunch on sale... :)
    .JO.

Answer by .JO. at 10:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Babie's R Us.
    EDHmom

Answer by EDHmom at 3:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• We've always been able to find them at Babies R Us or Toys R Us
    cabyrum

Answer by cabyrum at 1:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Lowes
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009