Do you think i should confront my husband that i know about the pron

he said a yr. ago he would stop

wanttobehappy

Asked by wanttobehappy at 3:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• yes, if it was a big deal then its still a big deal, he needs to remember his promise.
    Anonymous

• Ofcourse, why would you want to keep that on your shoulders...
    Things unsaid just build mountains of resentment.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yeah, if it bothers you, you need to tell him.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 3:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes its ok. You may want to consider going to counseling, it may be an addiction. Counseling would help each of you get your feelings about it out. Often a porn addict looks as a way to relieve stress caused by a trigger that has nothing to do with sex/porn. There is also a great group on here called Wives of Porn addicts you may consider joining here is the link: http://www.cafemom.com/group/1872 . Good luck sweetie. I know it is a hard thing to deal with!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Why does it matter if he watches porn? I don't get why it's such a big issue. It's on the tv and is way better than cheating
    Anonymous

• yes if its that big a problem but is he watching pron or porn? lol
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 3:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Because they're insecure. They can't stand the idea that their husbands think any other woman is sexy or beautiful. Poor women.
    Anonymous

• Ok some people are ok with porn while others are not but this is not a debate. She simply wants to know whether or not she should confront her husband about the porn.
    Anonymous

• I don't have a problem with Dh looking at Porn(or pron for that matter) BUT I do have a huge issue with DH telling me he's not going to do something or is going to do something and then he ends up lying and doing it anyway.

He might have meant it when he said it, that he'd stop...and then over time started rationalizing it in his mind. Confront isn't exactly what I'd recommend. I'd go more with a "you love me very much right?" and then lead it to a "you don't want to hurt me by lying about something". Express your feelings...don't come at him with it.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009