A hypothetical question,

if you could spend a day as your husband look like him etc and go to work would you do it? I would do it! I want to see what its like to be him for a day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• hell yea
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No, not really. I think I like being me better than he likes being him.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yep same as second post...he's kinda negative all the time and that would drive me nutty.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hmm, me....Driving a trailer in Manhattan? Being parked in empty lots at 4AM waiting for the work crew to get in and unload the truck.. nah! Besides, this place would be in choas at quitting time and I would have 2 jobs to do lol
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't want to walk in his shoes for a day but I would like to witness what his day is like. He has a lot of complaints about his co-workers and I'd like to see what it is that they do first hand. I know that I have a completely different personality at work than I do at home. I'd like to know if he does and in what way it's different. The only reason I wouldn't want to walk in his shoes for a day is because he drives long routes everyday and I absolutely hate car trips.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i'd do it to see who calls him, read his email lol i have a few trust issues im working on lol
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 3:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• We work together, running a business. I see what he goes through all day, and I don't even want to know. All of the customers I don't want to handle (cuz they're mean) I give the phone to him and tell him to deal with it. Some people need to be spoken to sternly, and I'm too much of a pushover.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Sure, I have a great appreciation for what he does and would love especially for him to be in my shoes as he thinks I do nothing during the day! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would. I would love for us to walk a mile in eachother's shoes to see what it's like
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i would totally do it in a heartbeat! we are having major trust issues right now and i want to see if this girl is flirting with him at work.
    Anonymous