I wanted to know any tips on concieving a girl ?

tweetyka2003

Asked by tweetyka2003 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• cross your fingers!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• lean a lil to the left :) jk
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 3:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Tell EVERYONE you are having a boy and buy everything in blue, blue, blue.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Is it even possiable to concieve a girl just because you want one?? Seriously?
    Anonymous

• i looked into the "determining the sex of your baby diet" when we were trying to conceive last time around. apparently girl sperm do better in an acidic environment and boy sperm do better in an alkaline. although i know it is not the only deciding factor, it doesn't really hurt to give it a shot. my previous midwife tried it, and it worked for her when she conceived her son. you can check out specific pH diets online.
    djspacegirl

Answer by djspacegirl at 4:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• hmm...i really dont think that its possible, its either ur gonna have a girl..... or a boy lol* good luck!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I know they say you can help decide the sex of your baby, but honestly, I think God's going to give you the baby He wants you to have. But you can try!
    bethelann2004

Answer by bethelann2004 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Well, this has been proven, male sperm "swim" faster than female sperm, but die sooner. So, have sex BEFORE you ovulate by a few days, and you might have a better chance at a girl based on the odds that the male sperm will have died off by then.
    My husband and I wanted a boy, so we had sex the day I ovulated, also we read that you can speed up male sperm by having your partner drinking caffeinated beverages a half hour before sex and there were certain positions that put the ejaculate closer to the cervix. We got a boy :-) Coincidence, maybe....but it never hurts to try right?
    This link has some info.... http://www.justmommies.com/articles/conceive-a-girl.shtml
    Caribear0630

Answer by Caribear0630 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Read How to Choose the Sex of your Baby. Written in the 70's.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 7:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I don't know... I agree with Wimsey though... I would've swore I was having a boy, but we found out when we had to have an u/s and its a girl! I don't have a single girl thing! :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009