Is it right for your husband to text message and talk with another co-worker (female) at work? He just told her it's not healthy for our marragie. He said...it's just conversation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I have no problem, my hubby is on call 24-7 and has a work blackberry and cellphone provided by his department & he gets messages all the time, work related.
    the.deadly.mrs

Answer by the.deadly.mrs at 3:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Sometimes it's work related and other times it's not.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but if it wasn't work related, I'd have a BIG problem with it! JMO
    Anonymous

• I guess it would depend on the girl.. I know that sounds funny but he has had female friends in the past and it never bothered me.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 3:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have no problem with my hubby having friends that are girls.
    Anonymous

• My best friend's husband and I text all the time. It is totally innocent and she is aware of it. i think if they both consider it a platonic relationship and no boundaries are being crossed it isn't a problem.
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i thin kif he told her to stop when you told him you had a problem with it there is nothing to worry about and you should tell him its fine if he does it, clearly you are more important to him and nothing is going on
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 3:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• On top of all that were having other problems as well.
    Anonymous

• I agree it's not beneficial to a relationship to have other friendships with women, or for women to have with men. Ofcourse there are those exceptions but for the most part I don't think it's a good idea.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Depends on what he does and the husband, In my husband's case...NOPE, not o.k.
    Allysmom11

Answer by Allysmom11 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009