What kind of Vehicle do you drive and why?

I am wondering what kind of vehicle saves the most on Gas, so What kind of Vehicle do you drive and how good/bad is it on Gas!!

mykidsmylife06

Asked by mykidsmylife06 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have a Toyota Corolla and I only spend about $40 a week in gas.
    strwberricoco

Answer by strwberricoco at 3:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• HAHAHA!! I laugh because I drive a 2006 Dodge Durango with a HEMI!! A big friggin' V8! It gets about 14/20 (actually less because of traffic lights, signs, and stop-go traffic) BUT I wouldn't trade it for any other vehicle... My kids are sooo comfortable, my husband who is 6 ft. tall can sit in the middle of them on road trips and we can fit family and friends in with the third row seat. We're military so we need a powerful engine to tow our stuff... We love this vehicle so much we named it (Harold).
    pbjmomi

Answer by pbjmomi at 3:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Well I drive a 2007 GMC Yukon, it has lots of room, DVD player that keeps the kids occupied, The only thing is GAS, it takes $95 to fill it up at least 3 times a week, I asked the question because I am looking for a car that is great on Gas just for during the week, that way the Yukon can sit at home, until we need it for family trips, thanks for the answers ladies
    mykidsmylife06

Answer by mykidsmylife06 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• A Toyota Yaris... it is good on gas mileage
    starglo

Answer by starglo at 3:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Lexus RX330.. My hubbie works for Lexus, so we got a good deal, and service is at cost.
    Anonymous

• That is too funny! I drive a 2006 Chevy Suburban. It gets 13 MPG on the highway! The only plus to it is that I can use E85 gas in it and it is about a dollar/gallon cheaper! It cost over $100.00 to fill the gas tank!
    Strssdmom72

Answer by Strssdmom72 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have a Nissan Armada and it's a big time gas hog. It's $90 to fill up.
    CarsonKendall

Answer by CarsonKendall at 3:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Toyota Sienna ....great on gas love it.
    Chris127

Answer by Chris127 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• 2006 Nissan Altima, this car is wonderful on gas. I love it!
    momma2hunter

Answer by momma2hunter at 3:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We own a 2000 ford windstar and a 2001 ford focus. Gas is not too bad but the only reason we still own these vehicles is because they are paid for and we don't want another car payment.
    momwillandturn

Answer by momwillandturn at 3:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2008