Do you think your husband

tells your everything? Or do you think he keeps a lot of his thoughts or worries inside as not to worry you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine tells all , from day 1 we decided that communication and honesty were best , we had seen what not being open and honest could do in our previous relationships . He vents to me about his worries and stresses everyday !
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I can tell when there's something wrong with dh, but I have to beat it out of him.
    Anonymous

• I am the same as Meshell, we talk about everything. He tells me all the time I am his best friend, and he is mine.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 3:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• He tells me everything.....He knows he can come home and get all of his stress off his chest.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• He doesn't tell me much. He either thinks I'm not interested or that it would worry me.

Answer by Bmat at 4:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• my husband didn't tell me that his ex roommate called me a cunt cause he feels my ex owes him money which i know is not true. he never showed my hubby a bill & each month my hubby just paid. then the water gets turned off & i'm like what. is he taking your money & not paying it. so this guy emails on myspace and writes you owe me money. they get back in fourth over stuff. it started with my hubby saying that his wifes sleeps around. which is true she was engaged while married and was given a mercedes from her fiance.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• he says you wife looks like a cunt & your both perfect for each other cause your both unemployed which has nothing to do with anything. we have a house etc & he works but has nothing. i only found out cause his myspace came up and i read his emails which i often do cause i'm curious not cause i'm suspicious of anything. we don't hide anything but this he didn't want me to see cause he felt i would be upset. oh yeah i was. so no he doesn't tell me everything but just the important stuff. this was not important
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My husband and I ARE best friend and share pretty much everything. I know that he sometimes down plays it when he is very worried or stressed though because he doesn't want to worrry me and wants to appear strong. We have talked about it though and I have told him that it actually makes me feel BETTER if he lets me know his worries about a situation because then I don't feel alone!
    He NEVER keeps important info or facts from me though. He NEVER lies. In fact, we probably tell each other stuff that's TMI. lol.
    MommeeSteph

Answer by MommeeSteph at 5:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think he keeps things from me. He's done it before. He know if he tells me certain things, I'll get disappointed and put him the doghouse. It seems to be for the really big things though. All the smaller things, he'll eventually tell me. I let him tell me when he thinks he's ready to tell me. it took him about a year to tell me, him and my friend almost had drunken sex at a beach party one night(before her and I were friends). That was in the very beggining of our relationship; like not even a few days of really knowing eachother.
    Anonymous

• always
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009