Does your husband or SO buy you sanitary products?

My husband has no problem. But my brother in law says hed be embarrased. Whats the big deal?

roxxxy

Asked by roxxxy at 3:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine does , no problem !
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• lol my husband said he doesn't care, he would toss it in the air as he walked down the aisle to the cashier

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i dont know if mine would or not iv never asked him to i guess i dont trust him enough to bring home the right product lol. there are to many to choose from and even if i wrote it down for him i think he would still get the wrong kind.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• my hubby does but he like runs through the store. LOL big baby
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My hubby has, and he has no problem doing it, but only if I write out a detailed list cause that way he knows what to get. And he'll usually call me to double check.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• LOL not mine & it don't bother me i just stock up @ sam's :)
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Normally I pick it up myself but he has picked it up for me a time or two. He doesn't mind. I think the one guy I could appreciate more than anyone else for picking me up sanitary items is my dad. I remember when I was fifteen and I went on vacation with just my dad to North Carolina. Two days into our trip I started and didn't bring anything with me. I was so miserable it hurt to walk. My 60 year old father left the house and came back thirty minutes later with half the drugstore in hand including pain medicine. How do you not love a guy who's willing to do that for you?
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• my husband bought me yeast infection medicine once :>
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Mine only cares that it's a good deal. We once actually had a conversation that ended with him calculating how much each tampon cost in each package! LOL!!
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 3:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yep he buys them for me
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2009