how do you clean up after sex? *TMI*

What do you do after you have sex if you do not use a condom or anything like that to clean up? I always feel stupid getting up and getting a towel or whatever to clean off down there (or jumping in the shower) but I do not know what else to do. In movies people always have sex then lay in bed and lalala but in real life, eww you would get nut all over the sheets....so what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I take a shower after and if i dont do that i use baby wipes..... but most of the time i take a shower. its gross not to, not even the fact that you get it all over the sheets but u feel it all over u and dripping.. thats nasty...
    Anonymous

• i wipe it off with a towel and take a shower i dont know how else to get it off
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• LOL that's funny. (nut all over the sheets) I usually take a shower cuz I dont like the nut or condom smell. You can use feminine wipes to clean up.
    Anonymous

• we have special "after sex towels" then I go to the bathroom and use a washcloth
    Anonymous

• i just get a towl and wipe it up. and then go to bed lol now if its a quicky in the morning then yeah i get up and shower.
    Anonymous

• i just go to the bathroom i dont like using a towel either lol
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 3:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• My sister uses something she likes to call a F*** Towel (I know, ewwww), but I just use baby wipes. You're supposed to pee right after, condom or not. This helps.
    Anonymous

• That reminds me of the movie "National Lampoon's Dorm Daze" anyone see it? This guy has one towel he uses to clean up after a date "with himself". He calls it Suzie. At some point in the movie, the towel gets thrown, and hits some other dude in the face. He's like "WTH man, I think that towel cut me" ROFL
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hubby always gets up and gets me a dry wash cloth, then he goes to clean himself up and gets me a wet one.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 3:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• We just use tissue paper then get in the shower.
    Anonymous