Could I be pregnant again?!

I am 20 years old and the proud mama of a one year old flirt! Anyway, lately I have been feeling real sick all throughout the day and am unable to really eat except late in the afternoon and evening. I have two weeks till my next period and according to all the "due date calculators online I would be two weeks pregnant. I became real moody all of a sudden, am eating things I don't usually eat, am way more tired than usual...

My boyfriend and I have been using pertection too. Although, I have woke up to him having sex with me while I am sleeping and then I'm not sure...

But could those kind of symptoms be presenting themselves this soon before my missed (or not missed) period? I can't take the tests yet because according to all them, its too soon. The soonest one I could take is a week away! Any help would be great! Thanks

xxAngelicWingsx

Asked by xxAngelicWingsx at 3:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• make a doc appointment, they would be able to tell you
    Anonymous

• if you have had sex of course you could be pregnant make an appt. gl
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• u can have those syptoms this soon, every woman is diffrent , but only a doc would be able to tell u for sure... good luck hon..... and tell ur hubby to stop that crap....its nasty of him to be having sex with u while u are sleepin
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't make an appointment until you miss a period. You may just be fighting off an illness. According to your timeline, you would have just now gotten pregnant...if you've been feeling sick for awhile, it's probably not due to pregnancy!

And tell your boyfriend to smarten up, sheesh! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• if you are 2 weeks from getting your period, then you are probably just now ovulating or about to be ovulating. While it's rare, some women do "feel" pregnant immediately after the egg is fertilized. Unfortunately you are going to have to wait at least 10 days or so before you can get an accurate reading on a pregnancy test.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 4:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oh, and FYI: you're usually two weeks along BEFORE you even get pregnant! The weeks are counted starting with your last period, but most women don't get pregnant until two weeks after that. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Back up a little. You say you have two weeks to go before your period is expected, how long is a normal cycle for you? Most due date calculators, and doctors for that matter, count from the beginning of your menstrual cycle, that is, the day you start your period is day 1. Unless you have irregular periods or know you ovulate early, it's unlikely that you are any further than having JUST ovulated.
    Some woman have a "feeling" right away that the timing is right and conception is at hand, but right now it sounds more like you have a regular old stress & sickness. Pregnancy doesn't equate immunity to sickness, not all upset stomachs and puking are attributed to "morning sickness".
    If you're not ready to be pregnant, tell your boyfriend to knock it off with the surprise nighttime sex.
    redlily08

Answer by redlily08 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Of course it is totally possible to be pregnant if you are having sex. There are other reasons that would cause the same symptoms. The best you can do is to wait for a period. When your period is due, and if it hasn't come, then take a test. There is nothing that will tell you that you are pregnant this early. Good luck.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 4:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• You would be ovulating now so if you don't want a baby then don't have sex right now. You're not "2 weeks" b/c they do pregnancy dating different. They go by the first day of your last period and start counting from there...it's a get 2 weeks free type thing
    Anonymous