how would you react

how would you react if your Dh had a female friend that once (when you were with him) offered him a 3some with her and her girlfriend. When he turned her down, they remained friends and a few years later she offered a 3some with both of you (DH had told her that you were bicurious) and if the two of you weren't interested in a 3some she would gladly just take care of you while DH was out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Um, well, if you are into it then go for it. Personally I would not be but, If you are then good for you!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Ummm I would say no thank you I'll pass but thats just me
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 4:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• OH HELL NO, YOU MAKE SURE YOU PUT HER IN HER PLACE, THAT WOULD PISS ME OFF.devil

ONCE YOU ARE MARRIED HE SHOULD NOT HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS AT LEAST IN MY BOOK HE SHOULDN'T.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• sounds like this friend has a thing for your husband. i dont know but my husband would stop being friends with her if he had one say things like that to him for 2 reasons 1. he said he could never share me with any one of any sex 2 cause he knows that would be disrespectful to both me and our marriage. if thats not true gentleman then i don't know what a gentleman should be like
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• If he is cool sitting back and watching the 2 of you and you dig the idea go for it.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'd feel flattered. She sounds like a decent person and maybe just a little lonely. She may be looking for a new gf. Personally if I thought she was attractive, safe and clean, theres a good chance I'd say yes.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 5:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Well it all depends how you feel about it. Like some one already said if you are into it and your husband is ok with it then I see no problem as long as she doesn't want to make it a habit. If it bothers you and you don't like the idea of another woman being sexually intereasted in you and your husband, just talk to him and let him know you feel.
    Anonymous

• Is she hot? Are y'all interested?

Dh and I are a little more "open" than most but I think in this situation, since she's shown prior interest solely in your husband, that it would be a good idea to pass completely. If you really want to get it on with her....have hubs go golfing. It feels like she wants a chance with his skills and is willing to work you in to the equation to get them.

If y'all really wanna do a threesome then I'd suggest finding someone that neither one of you is especially close to.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm bi but DH knows I'm his and his alone. And he'd never share me with anyone and knows I won't share him. It's the way we are - it's all or nothing, no sharing or anything. We even had a neighbor actually offer to pay him to sleep with her and her friend b/c they thought he was hot and that I was fat and ugly and he could do better with them. (Very insultng - I have a disease that causes problems with weight and had just had a difficult pregnancy, plus they were much larger than I was). He put them in their place and not nicely, especially after they approached him again with a very skinny girl trying to set him up with her b/c they thought him perfect for her! Didn't matter he was married. There is no way that woman would even speak to my DH or me - he'd ban her from our lives before I could! For us, it would be very dishonorable and disrespectful.
    rosewolfkin

Answer by rosewolfkin at 12:17 AM on Jan. 9, 2009