Implantation cramps

I have am cramping (uncomfortable,no bleeding). I am 7dpo, experiencing cramping and pain in my lower back. Is implantaion cramping more severe than pms cramps?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would like to know the same thing I have been craming and lower back pain for a week now. If anyone know this answer do tell. Thanks
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 4:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Some people experience implantation cramping & others do not. Some say it's very noticeable & others say it's mild. My question to you would be - Are you 100% positive that ovulation took place 7 days ago? Were you testing? If so, I would think that it could very easily be implantation cramping. I suggest trying some fresh pinapple - it helps with the pain and it also helps with the first weeks of the fetus' life. :)
    TanyaKT

Answer by TanyaKT at 6:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes it could be. Check out twoweekwait.com for other moms to obsess with. There is no way to really know for sure, but it could be!  Best of luck!

Butterflybabies

Answer by Butterflybabies at 2:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I had those feelings too. I have 3 other children and have never felt it before. I took a test two days ago and it came back faintly positive because it is really early. Wait a week and take a test so you don't waste a lot of money.
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I had implantaion cramps and bleeding, I don't remember them being in my back, but that doesn't mean I didn't have them there. I waited about 5 more days then took a pregnancy test, it was postive by then. Best Of Luck!!!
    LovelyLisa22

Answer by LovelyLisa22 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2009