any advice or comfort??

i had a miscarrige back in june and i dont know how far i was because i was bf. they thought it was probably a chemical pregnancy. i just found out im five weeks pregnant because i had thought i might of had a cyct and the doc found a gestational sac. im very excited but oh so worried. my fisrt pregnancy ended in a healthy baby but it still gives me grief and fear about this one. Anyone have any words of comfort or wisdom? even a similiar situation??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Plenty of people go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies after a miscarriage. The last time, it was probably just too soon for your body to be able to handle it. There is no reason (unless your doctor told you one) to think that it won't work this time, so have faith! Relax as much as you can, it's the best thing you can do for both of you!

And congrats!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Nine years ago I had a miscarriage. Then two months later I found out I was pregnant. Had a boy and he's been healthy. So I wouldn't worry to much. Live day by day. It is sad I still think about mine from time to time. You will do just fine !!!!

Anonymous

• Especially with the healthy first pregnancy. I once heard that just as for peas in a pod that there is almost always one that doesn't develop, that some pregnancies just aren't meant to go to term. Chances are that you'll be fine with this one. Best wishes to you and ((hugs.))

Answer by Bmat at 5:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2009