How often does your man......

How often does your man go out?Like to a bar or club whatever with friends? or to meet his friends there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Every now and then if a friend is visiting from out of town, I will let him go out but even then he is realy bad about getting home around 3 or 4! That still makes me a little nervous, but I try to have faith in him and trust that he's not getting into trouble...(we have had some situations in the past when it comes to him drinking....)It just gives me more incentive to try and be better and pleasurable enough for him to want to come home to me and not have to worry about me nagging him as he walks through the door after his long day working 2 jobs to support our family. :)
    ninalea87

Answer by ninalea87 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Never. But he's an exception I'm pretty sure.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:28 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• He has only been to a bar once and we have been together for 6 years. He goes and plays basketball with his buddies about once every few months. SOmetimes more. I dont do anything so we kinda have an unspoken agreement that we dont do that kind of stuff....and sure enough that one time he went to the bar he said he was going for an hour and stayed all night. Couldnt get ahold of him,I sat at home with 2 sick kids plus I was 9 months pregnant!!! Oh yeah he hasnt asked to go to the bar with friends since!!!!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• everynight till 3 or 4 in the morning...

were not working either
    Anonymous

• Every Sunday afternoon he has ampgaurd. And he meets up with friends after work about 2x a week. Sometimes I resent it because I'm a sahm and tell him if you can give a babysitter a scedule a wife deserves the same courticy. But I understand on good days he needs his time too because work isn't a vacation
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• probably once or twice a month. Not too often. He works about 2 hrs away and wants to come home to spend time with me & the little one :)
    Mommy2Riley

Answer by Mommy2Riley at 9:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I try to make mine leave at least once a week but doesnt want to. He says it is cheaper to drink at home and safer then to go out and drink. so he has a few buddies come here and they Bs and what not.
    I would like him to leave once in a while. LOL
    mommy-in-pink

Answer by mommy-in-pink at 9:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Never. I'm so lucky.
    Anonymous

• Pretty much never! I let him go do things but he'd rather spend his free time at home with his family, which I love! There is the occassion, maybe 4 times a year he will go do something without me, but it's rare!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:06 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I guess i am lucky, my husband comes home after work and on week ends he wants to spend time with us.
    flipflop318

Answer by flipflop318 at 10:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2008