Flying with 6.5 month old

Hi Everyone. I'm going to be flying with my son in March and he will be a litlte ove 6 months old and I was just wondering what little toys you would recommend. I have teethers and things like that, but is there anything that you could recommend for that age group at that time? I'd like to buy a few new toys to give to him on the plane. I'm so afraid of him screaming the whole time.

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• a music phone with lot's of buttons to press and flashy light's...Fisher Price and Vtech make good ones!
    Anonymous

• definately snacks for him to eat and try to have him either drinking or sucking on a pacifier on the way up and down. my son was so enamored with all the new people around him just the sky magazine was enough! but i would bring books and yeah the cell phone is always a winner.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 4:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• in addition to the toys make sure you pack extra diapers, clothes and formula, juice, etc. you never know what could happen with lay overs and delays and such. and airlines do not count your diaper bag and other baby items as part of you luggage, they are free to carry on. i have flown twice now, and my baby is just 21 weeks old. he was pretty content both times, at 8 weeks and 18 weeks. i was lucky he wasn't fussy! good luck
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009