bad pains

im 33 wks 4 days and iv been getting bad pains in the middle of my tummy when ever my baby moves (no matter where she moves)
i also am getting pains in my upper back im sure the back pain is noraml but iv never had the tummy pain like that before
anyone have a clue wut this pain could be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could just be her elbow or something and she is just pushing hard on your stomach it could just be normal if you really concerned call the doctor or go to the hospital
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It's probably just baby moving, but I'd describe it to your doctor or nurse. They're much more qualified to calm you down, and they can actually DO something about it! :) Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009