Has anyone got pregnant why on mirena?

I have had on Iud in for almost 1year and I really feel pregnet and was wanting to know has anyone ever got pregent on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I will help answer you question for you, and yes you can. I got preggo last april and I have the mirena in. I had it for over a year when I got preg. I had a dr appt and they took a blood test and it was positive. I ended up having a miscarriage though which was sad. So yes you can get preg. on it and I am having symtoms again so I am going to be taking another test.
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 4:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I asked this a while back and I don't think I got anybody who had..Sometimes I worry about the same thing. I feel bloated alot..the same symptom I had with my last pregancy.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yeah i have been dizzy and tired all the time..
    Anonymous

• Tarabon: OMG are you serious? It was either Mirena or a tubal..I hate to hear that..I do not want anymore children. Had the IUD dislodged or anything? What did the dr. say?
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 8, 2009