I think I am....

Pregnante. =( annnd I don't know what to do.
I am so scared to tell my mom and everyone. I have tried to tell him but he doesnt believe me. What am I supoced to do?
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how old are you?
    mamad86

Answer by mamad86 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• 20
    Anonymous

• just tell them its not like ur only 15 or something
    if ur man dont think ur telling the truth make him get u a test
    Anonymous

• Start with a test. Get your facts in order. If that comes back positive, then make an appointment with a doctor. Are you young? You said you are concerned with telling your mom. If you are not pregnant, and don't want to be, then this scare will hopefully help you to make a decision about more reliable birth control. If you are pregnant, you will have to make some serious decisions. You should have some ideas about what you want to do before discussing it. If you need help making these decision, then you will have to ask for help from your support system. I wish you the best.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 4:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i have tried that too and he wont.... I am just scared and I really don't know how people are going to take this...I really dont believe in the "taking care of it" method but.... I am really confussed
    Anonymous

• i was 19 when i got pregnant the first time but my family wasnt too upset because i was married lol they are old fashioned but anyhow, what's the worst they can do everyone may get a little upset but surely it will soon turn to excitement or so you'd think anyway but as for your boy, he is just that if he doesnt take what you say seriously enough to believe you. i hope the best to you sweetie. good luck!
    mamad86

Answer by mamad86 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• wut do u mean by "taking care of it" u mean like an abortion???
    if he wont by one then go out and get one ur slef or go to a pregnancy center they give u a paper say u took a test and that if u are pregnant that it came up + then it has the date and everything
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• im sorry i missed a few important details. This is be my second. I had my 1st when I was 15 but i am still living with my mom while i am in school
    i was not even this scared with my son. Now I am freaking out!
    Anonymous

• Don't worry about anything until you change the "think" to "know". THEN we can help you out a bit more!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• You haven't even tested yet and you're freaking out. Try testing and see if you even are before you go around telling people.
    Anonymous