I miss my husband.

he's in the next room sleeping because he told me he wants a divorce. :0( He told me he loved me, and held my hand and slept next to me Friday night. We were making plans for the future. Then Saturday he told me he wanted a divorce. I might as well be on the moon right now. 2nd marriage for us both and I feel like such a failure. My first marriage I left my husband. I don't think I will ever be happy I thought this marriage was a good one not perfect but good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Nov. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• so sorry did he tell you why he wants a divorce?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• I'm sorry. Maybe you could suggest counseling or a trial seperation for two weeks where you go on dates with eachother to try and rekindle your love. Marriage is hard, but if you work through the hard time, it makes the good times even better knowing what you went through. I'm sorry your going through this, and I wish you the best of luck.
    mom2lyl

Answer by mom2lyl at 2:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• don't blame your self maybe it was just not right... not your fault ... praying for you
    traren

Answer by traren at 2:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• Ughhhhhh! I'm so sorry sweetie. That sucks! I feel your pain :( I know it's hard and i know it seems like a dream. I don't even know what to say..... If you need anything, please do private message me
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 2:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• Embrace it, try not to fight against it, let it hurt, and you will get through this:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• Did he give you a reason?

Answer by louise2 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2011