Pecan Pie: Can I make it tonite and refrigerate it, or should I make it tomorrow morning?

I'm really trying to avoid having to get up extra early so I can put together my pecan pie and put it in the oven before my DD2 gets up. It takes so long to bake.
Can I make it tonite and refrigerate it? Or will it taste bad tomorrow if I do that? I only have the 2 things to bring to Thanksgiving dinner, and I don't wanna mess up the pie!

Dalimonster

Asked by Dalimonster at 8:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• No problem with making it today. Enjoy!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• you can make it today & refrigerate til tomorrow. that's what im doing with my pumpkin & apple pies :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• Pecan pie is always better the second day, make it, refrigerate it, and enjoy it! Don't forget the cool whip.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• is Cool whip the same as whipped cream? I have whipped cream. :-)
    Dalimonster

Comment by Dalimonster (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• Cool whip is basically the same as whipped cream . Real whipped cream is awesome!!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 9:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• I agree. Make it tonight and refrigerate.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2011

• cool whip is chemicals and vegetable oil, in other words, vile...stick with the whipped cream and yes, bake the night before and refrigerate
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2011