how can i make me and my fiances "us" time less repetative and boring?

ive been with my fiance for 2 years (sounds a little short i know) and as much as i try to make our "us" time more romantic or fun, or sexy, or whatever, he just wants to do the same old thing (a quickie here and there which doesnt please me) and i tell him and he says im sorry. i dont live with him (we live with our parents, mine wont let me move out) so its hard to make him dinner especially when he comes home at midnight. how do i spice up our love life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Make sure you have a date night once a week and take turns picking the activity. We try to do different things when we go out. Our boring choices are out to dinner and a movie, always the same thing so we instituted that as our rule. We've gone and gotten ice cream and then gone to the park and walked around and played on the swings, gone up to the mountains, to the city look out point (make out point)....Get creative but you can also keep it that simple. Check out your cities events section in the paper. There will probably be fun activities to do in there, like museums, farmers markets, etc.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• There are the FIVE LANGUAGES OF LOVE. Get to know all of his languages and have him get to know all of yours. You and him will be happier because you know what each other like etc.
    kelsey223

Answer by kelsey223 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I used to go to a motel if there was no privacy! we looked forward to his paydays LOL. Take showers together, role play during love time, get takeout and hide in the room, or park in the middle of nowhere at midnight eat what you made him and then make out in the car. there are ways to spicing things up you just have to surprize him.. goodluck!
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 10:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• ROLL PLAY!
    There are so many things you can do to spice up your love life. Because you don't live together roll playing might be a great thing. Get away, go to a motel, have sex outside ( it can be very fun but makesure you are in a semi safe place)
    Have sex in the car, foreplay in a movie theater, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2008