could i be pregnant again

so since the birth of my son 13months ago my period has come every 22days. i bleed very heavy and it lasts 7 days. Well last month my period came came 14 days late. the first day was normal to moderate bleeding then the next two days were just spotting and it was done. Since then i've been very tired, light headed, and sick to my stomach. And now my period its 2 days late. Could i be pregnant? or could it be something more?

mrsfeidner

Asked by mrsfeidner at 4:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that u have a little bun in the oven!!! i would take a HPT just to be sure but GOOD LUCK!!
    k435whitman

Answer by k435whitman at 5:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Hmmm, well you know if there is a chance. Take a test then you will no the answer. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• You absolutely could be pregnant...then again, it sounds like your periods were still kinda messed up, anyway. You know how to find out!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2009